Terms and Conditions
Hire of our props and equipment is subject to the following conditions:
* Equipment is hired on a cost-per-item basis.
* In cases where equipment is in "working order" a test and tag label or certificate will be supplied.
* Otherwise, all equipment is hired on a visual basis - the equipment may or may not work.
* Where a test tag is not present, electrical testing is the obligation of the hirer as the equipment is not electrically tested.
* No responsibility will be accepted if untested equipment is used. This includes any damage to the hired equipment, other equipment connected to is or personal injury.
* No responsibility will be accepted for improper use of equipment.
* A deposit will be paid and refunded when equipment is returned in the condition that it was loaned in.
* In cases of rare and irreplaceable equipment, a Vidfilm Australia representative will be in attendance to look after and set up the hired equipment. This service is also available for other equipment on request.
* While quality advice about the appropriate era of equipment will be provided, we do not take responsibility in the event of any inaccuracies.
* Equipment not returned by the due date will incur additional costs charged on a daily rate basis.
* If equipment is lost or stolen, the hirer will be charged a fee equal to the replacement value identified by VidFilm Australia, including transportation costs.